Permit Types

Oversize/Overweight Load Trip Permit (OO Trip) - Township of Seguin

An Oversize/Overweight Load - Trip Permit (OO Trip) is required for the transportation of a load(s) that exceeds the limits prescribed in the Highway Traffic Act (HTA), on a specific day(s), on a specific route, that is not already allowed for by a current Oversize/Overweight Load - Annual Permit (OO Annual).

Application may be made to multiple road authorities on a route with this service, by selecting the Multi-Jurisdiction option (coming soon).


Road Entrance Permit - Township of Seguin ($600.0)

A Road Entrance permit is required to add or reclassify a permanent or temporary road entrance at a specific location.